Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Reason I Haven't Posted Lately


So, I have been neglecting my blog lately. I'm sorry. I know I should be more consistent in my posting, but I just can't right now.

Here's why...


My sister and her baby just moved in with us. He was born on July 21st (my anniversary with the hubs) and they just moved in on Saturday. His name is Forest, and isn't he a cutie??? :)

Just thought all my blog readers would love to see his cute face... I promise to do a post soon after I get used to soak up his sweetness. :)


1 comment:

  1. Angela,
    Your Bottle cap necklaces came today...so cute, my daughter will enjoy getting them for Christmas!
    I am your newest Follower, hope you can stop by for a visit!

    Thanks, Becky Jane
    Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
    http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for me - it's the only way I'll know what you're thinking! :) I promise to try and respond...